Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 1 May 2008

dreaded examination after all XD


exam finally come to the end. Arrived from house approximately 7a.m and I thought I can buy MC along the highway...
Due to the massive jam, I couldn't buy. But that won't stop me from buying, cos I got no water. *forgot to bring my bottle* Therefore, I went MC nearby melati utama. *awesome!!, yummmmyyyyyy sausage muffin* I still can remember the how delicious it was.
I live to eat.lol.

Well,back to my exam ..
what a @#$%^#$ Question..
I'm totally lost and was really a terrible question leh..
I dont actually have the exam feelings and I even forgot to bring my most important tool to exam,calculator. Apart from calculator, bottle also I've forgotten.:(:(:(:(
Well, that was the external, internal on the other hand, was like hell.gosh!!
I calculated wrongly in the first part where we actually having two parts in this Business Finance paper. Section A,the first part have two Qustions and both also I did wrongly..I'm hoping miracle to take place,lol.
I just hope to pass now and able to proceed my studies.
Anyway, was considerating whether to shop in 1U or shouldnt I..
I was thinking of my panda eyes
I was told by m**** that my eyes is freaking bengkak.. She was guessing there and was wondering whether am cried the day be4 my exam..lol..
I thought I wanna have a good sleep in order to replace it. at the end, I decided to went there and at first I thought I wont succeed cos the traffic in LDP somehoe conjusted and many cars. I thought I might just U-turn back larh. what for so trouble?! Still, I dintttt :):);):D
Usually I'll just parked my car nearby my fave shoppp..
I went in topshop, miss selfridge,*having a great sales* foreva21 as usual,*used to have an absolute bargain. .* still I din buy any from there...
Later on, I went in mynews.com, seeking for some latest mag..Again, I cant find any of it. :( But I wont't let myself to be empty handed after all..
I thought I'll just get myself a Taiwanese fried chicken.*my fave taiwan cuisine* But I passed that shop without noticing..aiks..:(
mum called while I'm dropping by at shojikiya, a japanese food speciality store and I finally bought two boxes of meiji panda biscuits. haha..so nice..so in love with it..*I live for food,rmbr ?!*muahhahahah..

One for me and one for bro.. :D

I also bought those beauty stuff from sassa again..*I heart sasa* and cost me hundred over there..
I bought the brand NATIO. This product is actually made from Aus, sis. Have you heard of it ?




Is worth of spending in sasa cos I got fabulous gift there. muahaha..

I got the umbrella too, but, i din take down that pic.;)
anyway, smart consumer spending wisely...:D

1 comments on "dreaded examination after all XD"

MicHeLLe on 2 May 2008 at 09:15 said...

hahaha really bengkak ur eye...really tot u jus cried...hahaha..

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez