Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Shopaholic is backed !!!


Different way of shopping for this time.
went shop with fren this time, not alone :)
went shopping with my close jimui-buddy-friend since we were four years old..
our friendship ::...
17 years.
call her 012-******5 to have that evidence :p




I finally realised that I could control myself from saving money when I went shop with my fren...
She spent her money wisely and I never expect her changes after all..haha
we went sg.wang, time square as well..
I didn't buy any clothing..
Bought some silly things that I couldnt believe myself was buying those stuff..
Here's the proof :
the cow mooo~~
body mist from bodyshop
footwear similar to my sista's

1 comments on "Shopaholic is backed !!!"

luvbibibaba on 20 May 2008 at 20:38 said...

My sandals! Gisele Bundchen! :)

I love them! They are so comfy! :)

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez