Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 29 May 2008

Gathering with Primary school mate


we are actually having our dinner at Italianies(The Curve)
I didn't manage to take picture there cos they might just want to just a more high-tech accessories, camera. Not camera in the mobile of course :D

Well, I actually had a great chance meeting with all of my primary-school-mate, sitting down and were having a lonely reminisce, gossiping as well.
Something that's extremely astonishing was the friend slim a lottttt..
getting so much prettier now..
*Makes me so envy*
Let the picture again do the talking ya :):)
I shall not talk that much.



why are they the same person? *yeah,We were friends since primary*
Background : washroom again =.=' XD
Is this consider as a gathering without pic of grouping? :p

I shall upload the picture once I got that picture. :)

0 comments on "Gathering with Primary school mate"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez