Powered by Blogger.

Monday 5 May 2008

The REAL FEAR


I wanted to wake myself 7a.m in the morning, unfortunately am too lazy to get off from my pillows, my patrick as well :D
still, woke up at 8a.m due to my stupid IC.
forced to go JPN *Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara* Alone, cos again dad went out station this morning. I thought am not afraid in dark cos I usually sleep without lights on and I cant even sleep when there's light on.
Who knows when I came to the parkings area. They actually on the electricity in B1 not B2.*there aint many people there, they wanted to save the utilities*
I went to B2 cos I thought JPN was there!? Who knows when I get down, is all black and darn scary especially when you're alone too..*mummy, help!* LOL,going 21 this year still need a bottle of milk?!
Haihz.. I went into the elevator after all and I never expect that am too fear instead of scare..some thoughts came across my mind such as monster might appear suddenly in front of me?! or elevator break down?! gOsh.. too much of watching movie turn to ridiculous thoughts.
It seems dangerous and truly this is Malaysia?!
and yet the mycard costs me RM10 just to change the chip.

0 comments on "The REAL FEAR"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez