Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Hair style~~~


school will be starting next week, am afraid I won't be that free to blog and afraid of the tonnes of assignment due to the second year and the syllabus are much more tougher..
My holiday just going to end very soon...:(
I don't like study, honestly..
I'm "kaki main"as how my cousin,victorson calling himself with that nickname..haha.. :):):):):):)

By the way, I was trying to change my hair style..
due to so manyyyyyy reasonssssssss :
1.) school starting in the first place
2.) having gathering soon with my primary fren next wed*still thinking what to wear*LOL
3.) to have a better image, of course* :D
4.) sceret...*zip my mouth*
5.)if you were a gurl, definitely you know what am I talking about :) :D
should I change my current look?!
*double thumbs up*

I rather prefer this one..hmmm
somehow like Victoria's hairstyle? =.=''

Or should I remain?!
I need some expert advise..:D:D

0 comments on "Hair style~~~"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez