Powered by Blogger.

Monday 26 May 2008

back to my college life ...*sigh*


should I give my comment on that?!
*sigh*..
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....
so kinda glad that I finally back to the freaking-boring life...
still asking for more holidaysssssss....
In short, 50:50 larh..*got it?!* ;p
just ignore this gurl is so getting crazier...

Anyway...
totally sucks after finished class...
the way heading back was actually flooded due to the heavy rain, storming, strong wind, etc..
the colour of the water 100% of "teh tarik" that we used to drink in "mamak" stall.. LOL..
I didn't manage to take the picture..
*people might wondering what's is this gurl doing..:) *
first day of my school : flooding XD
As a conclusion, I shall reconsider whether to continue my studies since the school is not welcoming us back to college.... XD...*speechless*

Last but not least, this blog wouldn't be complete without a picture :):):):):)*agree?!please show me your hand if you were with me..:)*


Random...
tell me that am getting prettier..
tell me that am getting uglier...
tell me that am fat...
etc..
:D:D:D
*stupid fellow is blogging here*
-She is too free to blog-

2 comments on "back to my college life ...*sigh*"

Anonymous said...

sure getting prettier,prettier n prettier lar!hahaa

no need to recosider!
u r right!just go ahead wif me...
kakaa

♥ ashley ♥ on 28 May 2008 at 01:01 said...

LOL....
Later you cant recognizes me..:)

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez