Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 20 May 2008

A day trip to Malacca


Lazy to tell the whole stories..
Therefore, pic is important..
I would just shows the pic and let the picture to do its part :p

just opening few days ago as what been told by them*people in Malacca*
you can see the whole Malacca through this.In fact, you could see Indo county either :) Incredible!!!!
in the bus*
visit a prayer house in Banting, and I accidentally saw this ciku*dad's fave fruit* fruits tree :)
beside the seaside

notice what am I hugging?!
is the moo~ that I bought few days ago in sg.wang. :D
May be some of u might wondering is this a trip to Malacca?..
I shall tell you further if you' were to ask me that.. muahahahha..



P/S
Not telling you this in the phone and knowing that u'll drop by my blog and you might just read sth that rocks you!
This is a gift of appreciation for my sista after all her hardwork, and just simply an appreciation, etc. hehe
I was thinking which to buy*vivi or this*
after all, I think
you might need this the Most ;D
I hope you'll live it :)

1 comments on "A day trip to Malacca"

luvbibibaba on 20 May 2008 at 20:34 said...

Oh my gosh..*Screaming loudly*!

I never expect this! That's why you kept asking me over the phone for the past few days! *sobbing* I'm touched!

Thank you a billion times! :)

Mmuacks xoxo

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez