Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 11 May 2008


Was working in HLA, instead of selling credit cards, am actually selling FD with an interest of 7.5% for the first year, following year would be 6.03%.
I could say that job quite interesting and is too flexible that me and my colleagues went shopping in sg.wang as well as times square due to our location nearby imbi area. As a result, we didn’t hit any target. I’m obsessing with shoes recently. The moment I went in nose shop, whoaaa! A great sales and I spotted a high heel footwear and I never think that I’ll control myself that am actually did not buy it. I guess am gotta get cos is in half price. LOL..
Unfortunately, am working only for one day due to some complaints..
-picture with colleagues-





I didn’t know that my aunt from NZ was already here in K.L and families need to go puchong to find her cos she’s going to flight off to Doha, Dubai that night.*gotta move to Dubai* Tell you people an interesting story. While we were heading to puchong, my friend called me up, he thought my birthday falls on that day and the moment I picked the phone, I heard he sung me a “birthday” song, am stunned.*thought was wrong number*. Thanks for his effort too lol..
-professor cousin, victorson and LV-




that LV bag is for mum, not for me anyway.:)



My families all went to airport when the clock showed 1a.m in the morning. I hate separation the most. Though she wasn’t my sister, I won’t cry like a baby, but the moment I saw my mum and aunt, both of them hugging together and my aunt said : without you, I would have no today. I was touch by the word and think of my mum, the greatest among all. Hehe. Reach home around 3.30 in the morning and Too exhausted that didn’t update my blog and now I choose to update one short, hahha.
-airport- small lil cousin holding LV bag.-




Mother’s day finally passed. Sister must be excited and wondering how were we celebrating this day huh?! Parents dated uncle ong*parents’ buddies* and we went eat Bak Kut Teh,*dad’s fave*. We were choosing the seat while the table beside us were actually settling their bills and the moment I saw the children paying the bills for parents, I guess am supposed to do that to my parents. LOL…
Me and my brother straight away went back home and get money, *is just nearby my house* Along the way back, I cheated brother that Bak Kut Teh is expensive and he’s gotta shock,*funny look of him*..

Guess what, both of the families were fighting to settle the bills and they didn’t think that my brother had already gone for the bills settlement. I love that scene so muchhh..haha.. They were surprised and touched. Haha.. Thanks to the guy that giving me this great idea. Haha..
Next would be father’s day..gotta spent money again. 


strawberries for mum..:)*a real-special-the-only-one gift for mum*muahaha


P/S: am excited that sista is coming back. We aren’t wealthy or wasting money, you people know how suffering the separation is?! I knew she missed the families and my mum missed her a lot. Thus, please don’t say that sister is so wasting money and keep coming back for many times in a year! I feel uncomfortable when once my aunt*especially families* said : why wanna come back?! Well, I wasn’t angry but you people never know the feeling of separation. I guess when your son is in overseas, definitely you’ll even worst than us.
Anyway, sista, for your information, mum was zipping her mouth and wanting me to guess for the date that you’re coming back. Ish… You tell me. I got frustrated of guessing and I can’t even guess a correct answer!

2 comments on " "

luvbibibaba on 15 May 2008 at 21:26 said...

I'm so touched by the act of you and bro! Haha! Good job! I'm so proud of you two! It doesn't matter what they said about me going back cos it is my MONEY anyway. :)

They probably jealous! haha :)

I know you guys miss me..

Well, when you start working, you won't have that much holiday anyway!:P

luvbibibaba on 15 May 2008 at 21:31 said...

Victorson so cute! I *heart* him too! :)

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez