Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 13 May 2008

最美丽的第七天


after watching the first movie, "under the canopy of love", I heart both of them *nikki and kelvin* .
after the second movie launched, for sure I told myself that am gotta catch this movie. ;p
最美丽的第七天
I finally realized and knowing why they actually puttting the seventh day as a title...:)
Bible stated that the seventh day is the rest day,..meanwhile, kelvin's birthday falls on 7th of August.
again,.. I heart both of them
Both of them are so match being a couple..I love this part especially...
overcoming problems together ...
Happily ever after XD



1 comments on "最美丽的第七天"

luvbibibaba on 15 May 2008 at 21:29 said...

I heart them too! They are cute together on the screen! :)

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez