Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Result released....


I try not to remember this day of releasing result...

Not to draw something in my calendar, however, someone keep reminding me...*argh*

Well, I finally made it !
So grateful that I finally did it!

I pass after all..*not working hard, as you can see my previous blog*

I was wondering and I really thank God for His mercies and gracious to me.

I forgot to bring calculator in the first place and for the first part of my paper I calculated

wrongly and did lots of

mistakes and I just wanna give up! *fed up with the paper and came out from the hall with great

disappointment, frustration, all kinds of negative emo*

and still I got a great grade.*definitely not A,okay?!*haha

Not boosting here, but too happy for that..

hoooorayyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeahhhhooooooooo

2 comments on "Result released...."

MicHeLLe on 22 May 2008 at 10:13 said...

hey fren, congrats..
really sorry cos i really busy all these day n i was forgotten to ask ur result...pls forgive me

♥ ashley ♥ on 24 May 2008 at 21:09 said...

whoaaa!!!
michelle dropped by...
yayy..you're busy this few dayss...
anyway, meeting you soon lol..

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez