Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 20 June 2009

Happy Father's Day


The post is exclusively dedicate to my dearest in KL.
=Daddy=
I'll never forget this day!
This is the first time I left you during Father's day!
I missed out grandma's bdae celebration =(


Sitting in the plane for 13hr could explain how far we apart from each other, and yet our relationship will never fade!

I know everything you do, are doing good for us!
I know you are the best!
None can compare.
I know you work hard for every single money and letting us to spend without a word to complaint!

Ohh well,talking about complaint!
You never complaint, even people scolded you that made me really pissed/hatred them! STILL, you asking me to forgive the one that'd hurt you!
You taught me about life and we are more than just a friend.
We can talk crap and fooling each other!
That's the fun part!
<3333333

I love you, dad! <3

Gelare in Aus

It doesn't mean that I'm not appreciating mum,
MUM:
I'll tell you what,!
YOU'RE ALSO THE GREATEST!
I LOVE AND MISSING YOU AFTER CALLING BACK EACH TIME!
*SOB*



0 comments on "Happy Father's Day"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez