Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 18 June 2009

Lesson from clumsiness


Guess what am i busying with, peeps...
:):):):)
Let's look at the picture for explaination.


Obviously, a hair dryer & a bag.

and Look carefully...

The end of the story is, I'm using the dryer to dry up my bag meanwhile camwhoring .

a picture of cam-whore.

Do you understand what am I trying to say here? muahahhaha..

Story begins the moment I put my water bottle inside my bag,
I didn't EVEN close it til I walked to Uni and realised something is wet...
Hastily I got my bottle out, and is too late of the water has left only half a bottle..
You can imagine that since the water has just left half of the bottle. My bag is dam wet and everything in there is totally wet including camera, candies, etc..

In fact, that's the root of causing me of losing the cover of my camera. Blames gone to my clumsiness. That camera is presented from my beloved sister manda! I'm really sorry for not taking good care of it! Forgive me of my clumsiness.

0 comments on "Lesson from clumsiness"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez