Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 28 June 2009

Summer Trip to MU Stadium


I'm not a footballer neither fans of MU! But believe it or not, I feel excited of going to MU and couldn't sleep the day before..*puff**sigh*
Only some pictures would be shown cos I'm too idle to upload two pages at a time..

Manchester United Stadium


Even my bag has got the seat too :)


Sitting on Giggs's chair.


I'm in there! :):):):):):):)

The grass is untouchable Unfortunately.

7 for Ronaldo.


How I wish to take this shirt back to Malaysia for you, lil bro!
However, I bought u a MU bottle. *sounds weird though, but I called u up and u nodded ur head!* Hope u like it!

*I hope u wont complain the capturing skill of mine!*

Us at China Town Manchester!

0 comments on "Summer Trip to MU Stadium"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez