Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 18 June 2009

I miss everything


I'm doing so good here.. Don't worry, people.. Still, I'm missing my families and etc.
I now understand why sister used to call back homie everyday and quite often.

I've been trying not to miss everything in Malaysia. I guess I failed. Well, you don't expect me to forget everything within a second, don't you? I still need time after all.

Classes have been started. This place isn't a great place for me as you can read from the previous post. In fact. the shops usually close at 5p.m. I supposed Sheffield is a quiet and funless city. Correct me if I'm wrong. Same goes to Perth. However, Perth in this case is different because I was accompanied by my sister at that time! :(
I miss her badly *tears*

Whenever I look at this pic, tears drop automatically..*no idea*

My last chat with dad was over the phone in KLIA & the first day upon arriving in UK; web cam-ed later on... not these few days after he went out-station. *soob*

Us @Lemon Garden!
I supposed this pic should be called a vintage photo since the family has not taken pic together as the sister is in Western of Aus, and now the other is in South Yorkshire.
When's our last family pic? XD


Siblings;
Guess what this car is?

Is dad's ex-car! muahahahhah..


I saw this car along the way to Uni. and I found so many citroen cars here in UK.

Despite of that, this can be found in the parking slot just outside of my flat!

Moreover,
I miss the BBQ as I love chicken esp with roosted, fried, and etc..
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....
Chicken Wingsssssssssssssss

The BBQ before I came to UK.
So far, I've only attended one BBQ this year. :(:(:(

I miss the farewell party as well...


I want to have more fun in order not to miss Malaysia and poeple(s) in Malaysia! :P


P/S: Colour of tan is coming to visit me instead! :(

0 comments on "I miss everything"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez