Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 20 June 2009

Quick updates


The weather is so like a girl.. changes in every second! Though Uk now is considering as summer, nevertheless is still so cold n even it rain quite often. It rains today and strong wind blown.

I went to church yesterday. Gosh..It seems to be ages that I've never been church! That makes me feel like I wanna go church again! I miss my church in KL!

my life here are great n Pretty excellent!

Better than TARC!!!! The lecturers give everything to us. We have no trouble of finding it n no difficulty at alll!
Even I went to this class and the lecturer was saying:
I wont just give the assignemnt 4 u guys n u guys go ahead n just do it whilst the lec sitting back n relax!
In short, the lec will guide us do the assignment unlike the lec in TARC. We are not allow to ask further Question! In fact, TARC lecturer will said: GO 5 the answer urself! In fact, this is the task tht I wanted u guys to do! stupid-ish!!!

It seems to be like spoon fed here! Lecturer has given us all the notes tht v shld have either!

I hope I'm right and everything will goes smooth for my entire sem! XD
I love their method of teaching btw!

Other than that, I'd a Meningitis C vaccination yesterday, cant lift my arm at the day. Was pain in the first place when the needle...!
ohhhhh gosh,my arm is strengthenless..

Will keep u update then..
ciao!
Bye for now!
Pic will be uploaded in Fb n in the coming post!

0 comments on "Quick updates"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez