Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 10 February 2009




Hey people..
I'm back with plenty pictures! =)
Well, I'd a really headache and yet heavy exams! Anyhow I'm not going to discuss about my exams for now cos I'm not in that mood! XD
I normally celebrate my CNY in Johor which is my families' hometown. not mine!
This year no different somehow the "angpau" $$ has been increased as relative to last year. Thank God for that although people are facing financial crises but my angpau wasn't! =.=''

This is the picture from all of us, the cousins from mum's side!
Cousins' from dad's side didn't actually turn up due to personal reasons!

Ash and victorson.. Say Him Scary, He might happy with that! :D


This picture is taken by my sister! Look at my dad's outfit! :)


And this....
LOU SANG!!
We did this at home. with the reunion of our very own family. :) :P




Not many CNY pictures are taken somehow only these! :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, siblings reunion & bonding ::
I was planning to have lunch @ Shogun with all families, unfortunately my parents need to be in office during public holiday! Plan not succeeded and brilliant of us went One Utama together.

The outfit of each of us*
1.) The elder sister- Amanda G.

2.) The sister and the blogger- Ashley G.



3.) The youngest Brother- Alfred/Alfredo G.

*********The new driver of the day************
Alfred
Amanda

Ashley
Sisterly bonding
Ashley and AmandaThree of us
Alfred(o), Ashley, Amanda (",)


Reunion
Us..3A'
3A @TGI' Friday
Ashley


Amanda n Alfred(o)

The Appetizer
two thumbs up!
delicious and so yummy.



Main course:
Pasta
Fish n Chip
He loves FIsh, fillet o-fish n bla bla bla.

Sizzling chicken n cheese



Look at this Alf, He's enjoying!


The dessert!


And the two are pretty silly! :P

Story ended..
We were having so much of fun. No doubts! :):):):):):):)

After eating....
Time to Shop!!
As sister couldn't find any clothing or stuff in Bangsar,(bought only one cardi) TS, Sg.Wang, etc.

Look funny of these two pictures.
Don't u think so? I mean the clothing LOL..=.=''


....::Lastly, a picture of me::...




0 comments on " "

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez