Powered by Blogger.

Friday 12 June 2009


Parents is always there for me and I started missing them from the moment they left me in KLIA.
I managed to take a picture with them before they left.

The soul of my life! <3>
Well, I will always miss you, my lovely parents.
Anyway, I've landed UK safe and sound.
I don't tears much as I'd been accompanied by plenty of friends. :P


I guess I should show you guys my flat...
Is awesome and pretty nice room somehow!
Each of us has been given a bath room either!

Before pack and everything is in mess :


After my hardwork :

I actually regreted of not bringing my booster"Pactrick"along! Hence, I got that tiny cushion/pillow from Etihad airways! :( I know I'm bad. so bad.. bad..




Well, will keep you update.
cos I gotta go bed ever since I slept only in the plane.
Truly exhausted*

0 comments on " "

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez