Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 2 December 2008

The post that dedicated to the one I'm missing XD


How many of u will still be back to your home ground once you make a decision to study in overseas? Well, I started to miss her whenever NTV7 Programmers advertising the concert. I went for that concert in 2007 with her and the brother. I miss the outing of three of us*, went buffet with parents, celebrating Christmas in church and etc...


Remember this stage?

my idol-Nicholas XD
ash and the sisterthe brother

Furthermore, we are going to Lee Ming (Kuantan) this coming weekend w/o you!
I guess we shall plan a trip when you're back!want?brilliant idea?HOW?
Both aunt from Qatar and Aus will be back next week, why not my sister ar!?
I can understand is ur career but..Haihz..find no solution.
*Something across my mind*>amanda>: why don't you ask doc whether there's a medicine for this kind of sickness?! =(

#My assignments making me even pissed and I really fed up. Cheers that successfully hand-in one assignment yesterday! -)))))
--no stress, no stress, no stress---*argh*#
:((((((

2 comments on "The post that dedicated to the one I'm missing XD"

luvbibibaba on 3 December 2008 at 10:00 said...

Aww...*touched* :( I really wanted to go back but I didn't have the chance.

What? Kuantan? Without me? *sobbing* Why?

We so have to plan a trip when I go back! :P I don't care. We so gonna do it. Where you wanna go?

♥ ashley ♥ on 4 December 2008 at 06:13 said...

HAHA..
yea.Lembing..that place is awesome i tell you. you can search for sunset once you're up to the hill! :))))))
I guess this place is stil new in Malaysia.! :P
I guess parents gotta bring us to penang?!*our 2nd home town?*:P

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez