Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Kinda...


Kinda like plenty things to tell/post here! :)
Kinda lazy to type and explain the whole things! :P Therefore,
Kinda let the pics to do the talking! :D

  1. Being a first and last as the EMCEE in TARC.


This whole set including the blazer chosen by my dad.(except for the heels! :P)
Just wanna say THANK YOU,dad for bringing me to 1U purposely and brought me the formal wear! :) I appreciate it! XD



me and all course-mates

spot me! ^.^



2. After finished the whole the event, I went shopped with my darling tortoise and course-mates as well. :P


--I love this dress <33--

3.Went for drinks(yam-cha) with my primary school-mates, went for karaoke for the following day! :D

I'm still finding the "yam-cha"picture! XD Perhaps I owe none on that picture. anyways, pics should be uploaded in facebook by that time.

I rec'd my sista's called during yam-cha and I was told by her that she bought me a dress for my bdae. Here goes the conversation:

amanda: Hey, I just bought a dress for you today!..for your bdae gift!

ashley(the sister) : Huh? my bdae gift?*I tot it was a christmas present(I was thinking in my heart the momment she paused and told me she bought me a dress) continually I asked her, my bdae gift? is actually for 2008 or 2009, my dear!?

amanda: Of course is this year,2008!

Ashley: I was shocked and stunned... *I was thinking in my heart, How many gifts that you want to present me?* You have already gave me so many. such as digital camera, a card that I rec'd thru courier, swarovski jewelery, juicy couture and many more..til I can't remember! LOL.

amanda: Oh yea oh! totally forgotten! *laugh of own of clumsiness*



cs & gigi(the friend that I know since Im in the age of FOUR!*need to clarify again,in case you forgotten her name!*)
three of us since primary (including cs) :)
cheers to our friendship! :P
Find out more pictures in facebook or friendster(only a few there).
Last but not least,
Kinda lazy upload twice or triple! XD

0 comments on "Kinda..."

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez