Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Heart of Gratitude Vs. Heart of Struggling.


I rec'd this Christmas card from jess during tutorial class.



The card from jess(tortoise) to ash(rabbit)


The card is unique and Im kinda surprise to rec'd that! XD
Just wanna thank you,jess for that card, the words,sentences that touch my heart! *tears!*
cheers to our (2++years?) friendships! XD
Enjoy your trip to Singapore!~~~ :P

After the class, We went to canteen and coincidently saw this.--"whatever and anything(out of stock)"
sorry,my babe amanda, I can't leave one for you due to the expiry date!


Can't make any decision?
Choose Whatever then! :P

---------------------------------------------------------------

Once entering to my room(after came back from school), my cell-phone rang and I was told by my fren a freaking and horrible bad new!
started scared and anxious!
I'm upset and I should have now stay right beside her but I didn't!!
I got that new from this fren and not from her own mouth!
Im not angry with her but kinda worry how's she doing?
Life is fragile, I knew her dad was sick previously and somehow I don't really know how's her reaction now?
My dear! How are you now?
I'm really worrying about your condition now!!
Align Center

2 comments on "Heart of Gratitude Vs. Heart of Struggling."

luvbibibaba on 18 December 2008 at 06:15 said...

Life is precious! Life always experience up and down side.

I guess your friend can do it. Just be supportive and let her know that you are there for her.

I guess is easy for me to say this because of my job but life's goes on.

Hope you're okay too! :)

♥ ashley ♥ on 18 December 2008 at 20:24 said...

yea.thanks my dear!
I went to the funeral yesterday night, stay with her til middle of the night. She was pretty fine.

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez