Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 29 November 2008

In a lump sum! XD


*1. Prom Night

Well, the pictures are all here as I promised in the last post entry! :P

The make up of mine on that day! :)

my high sch mate and me
Not more picture for that prom night and that night wasn't pleasant at all! XD
I hurt my friend in the first place,she got upset with me cos I'm actually late for that prom night(was actually sucked in that massive jam+raining)Worst still, that prom night wasn't fun. Is out of my expectationsss!!
Anyway, you guys are great cos I guess the prom seemed successful.
----------------------------------------------
*2. Gathering with Lecturer-WKH & course-matess

spot that tortoise! :P
Pretty drunk! :)Games : with all kinds of colour ballooonnsss being accompanied.
cam-whoring
the tortoise love kissing! :P

Last but not least, at grouping picture of Us* :))))))
------------------------------------------------------------
*3. Camp in Malacca

yin and ying! XD

This is my charlet! :0

I'm kinda lazy to upload so many pictures. Well, get it from facebook la :)
Right after camp, we need to be backed to church for the decoration(Christmas is around the corner!Let's shout aloud.Hooray!!!) :)))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received a call from a friend (sms-es after that)and she told me that the moon is being so amazing and different...
1 DECEMBER 2008...-THE MOON IS SMILING!!!! =)
Prove to be given as below! :D
I knew my sista gotta disappointed cos she didn't even have the opportunity to see it! NICE!AWESOME!INCREDIBLE!well, i'll show it to u by now! :))))))I miss you so much..
You will normally back during Christmas unfortunately, not this time! Even this year(July)u din even come back. I'm kinda angry and missing youuuuu NOW!!!



Can you see clearly? =)
LOL...
THANK GOD I managed to!

5 comments on "In a lump sum! XD"

luvbibibaba on 2 December 2008 at 12:45 said...

I did go back to Malaysia on June till July isn't it? You forgot! Arww...blame me somemore? :P

I miss Malaysia too! I wanna go back. :P

♥ ashley ♥ on 2 December 2008 at 21:04 said...

LOL...
Cos only aunt came back..
and yet she's coming back again!*sigh*

MicHeLLe on 3 December 2008 at 05:08 said...

i know it's not ur fault...i have to say sorry too my dear fren... =)

♥ ashley ♥ on 4 December 2008 at 06:17 said...

Hey,michelle..great to see u here! :)
*paiseh*sorry! :)

MicHeLLe on 4 December 2008 at 07:27 said...

haiya...i always got read ur blog wan...but i know it's not really ur fault...but than got abit hmm dun like lo..but dun keep in the heart my dear fren..SORRY x1000

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez