Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 25 December 2008


OH well, things occurred just like that.
I should have be in Malacca apparently, somehow the families trip have been postponed to tmr.
and surprisingly I'm still here due to some problems anyways...

Christmas day has just overred and I'm kinda not use to it.
Well, I have a totally different Christmas this year as relatively to last year.
Let's see :

  1. Our beloved sista,amanda is not back to Malaysia as she chooses to be back during CNY. How sad! :(( I miss the time of these three lovely bonding siblings...
    I received her message while I was not count-dowing but caroling.. My tears nearly fall in front of so many... T.T
  2. Dad didn't give us surprise?! 90% of the possibilities go to the sister. I guess she's not back and that's why dad..hmmm... :) :) ;)

Well, I still love Christmas...there's no reason for that.

P/S: My exam falls after CNY*great headache and trouble* :(

2 comments on " "

luvbibibaba on 27 December 2008 at 08:34 said...

Dad didn't give any surprise this year? Maybe when I go back then he will leh?

p/s: I got surprise present for all of you! Hahaha...*smirk smile*

♥ ashley ♥ on 6 January 2009 at 23:05 said...

I guess not only you are the one who gives me surprises..I have also some surprises for you..ready yourself. no doubts ^^

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez