Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 18 December 2008


I'm really upset
I have the personalities such as weak, vulnerable, negative thoughts all time...
I think this world is freaking asshole! Everything goes unfairly!!
I found helpless, hopeless, discouraged, annoying with some poeple (but somehow you have to still be patient after all.)
I've enough of all these!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone save m from this pitfall?
I knew GOD is the one who will definitely leads me and If i were to let go and let him to in charge in eveythings, I guess I won't be that sufferings..
What should I do?
I'm really come to the junction whereby every single road is being shut! and I can only standing there and do nothing?

--sorry for the emo post, I just wanna release the broken heart of mine here!--

0 comments on " "

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez