Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 11 December 2008


I brought back some news since I've been away for long! :))
  1. Lazy to upload those picss and in fact, my sister wasn't with us-is not considering as families trip!
  2. was back to hometown and found many people have the controversy about my acne. :(
  3. I started to worry. indeed for now. . .(blame on tortoise) Can I just wear formal instead of wearing..you know..! :(
  4. Christmas is around the corner and I'm so happy with it. I shall get back to my real life anyways... :)):):)):):))))
  5. Finally submitted financial statement analysis assignemnt today.*applausessss* :) but somehow I'm worrying for something that might happen next tuesday! :(

0 comments on " "

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez