Powered by Blogger.

Monday 29 December 2008

Melaka Trip with (6) families


Well, I went Malacca once I posted the previous entry..*the plan just flexible*
First, we gone down to Muar for a stay and the next day we went for Malacca after having lunch+breakfast with grandparents as usual..
The food wasn't pleasant at all. Muar doesn't have nice food in fact!!
anyways, that's not my main point..
There aint many pictures in my phone camera, but somehow I'll still show you some of it..(I think I'm just to good to do a report! XD)

First day of the night, we went Melaka River Cruise!
my aunt was commenting on that name(Melaka River Cruise) How stupid that name is! =D*No offence*
Here it goes :

Melaka River Cruise :
The night view :

Cousins excluded the behind :
Left from behind: Christine-the-one-who-crossed-her-leg(doesn't look into the camera), grandma
Right: Starting from Lucas (seen only his head apparently), Nicholas (the white shirt), Ivan (the smartest aka book worm), Victorson with eye closed (Most silly and yet intelligent)


The lovely couples--my lovely parents :)
Dad's small eyes .. XD

My cousin-Natalie was busying counting the ticket for that cruise while others are enjoying the view! XD
The view :



OCBC BANK!! The physical building(appearance) must improve in order to attract more customers!!LOL

Right after the cruise, we went for EYE ON Malacca.

I remember the first time I went was Tititwangsa, I miss the time which my sister was along with me(three siblings) I miss that momment!



Ready to pose :Yea, 3 of us-the cousins.. ash, christine, Ling
From behind: Christine, Alf, Ling
Front : Ivan, ash
ash and alf..*missing amanda?*


nevermind, I shall post some of your(amanda) pic instead...

EYE ON MALAYSIA @ TITIWANGSA @ 3 of us!


all photos are original and no edit. can you see three of us there?

lazy to just brighten it, just scroll down la,[people]



amanda and ashley! Do we look alike?! XD
the brother was cute in those time! the sister owns a lovely smile*she 's advertising Darlie in fact! *

Shall get back to the topic of this post!
Little cousin, Yong and me!


Day 2:
Safari!!!!
Mankind are no different once you enter to this Safari!
Mankind/Human = Animals
The animals might shout joyfully and welcoming you in their heart , cos people are paying a visit and taking so many pics of them..*might proud of themselves being superstars* ;p
After watching that Madagascar, each of the animal that been seen in Safari will apparently owes a name!
The Lion, my cousins was calling him as alex especially nick!!

Tiger:


Elephant show :
The only animal that nick doesn't shout was CAMEL! (cos Qaatar has got loads..)

The chickssss!
Cute, but be aware of the step! You might step it and yet you wouldn't know!
Allow me to show you a dead chick!


So,people,be careful and love animals....XD


We are the only whose inside with all the chicksss ..
ash , nat, Christine..
Me and my brother were fear of all animals honestly speaking.
even it is just a chick, and I've been considering for long while the rest of the cousins were already in there!


This is the first time that I took camera with chick and HOLDING it with my very own hand!!! Gosh*you never know how nervous and fearful that I went thru.. XD

I guess that's the end, I didn't manage to join them to the junker walk in Malacca..T.T
I heard from them yesterday when they Ivan first came into my room and telling me they, indeed enjoyed that junker walk! How regret am I!!!
And now, my families were planning to go Penang once my sister coming back from Aus, unfortunately, it doesnt' gotta work cos my exam is after CNY! T.T
Is there any solution or brilliant people that able to figure out for me? =P

2 comments on "Melaka Trip with (6) families"

luvbibibaba on 30 December 2008 at 18:06 said...

I can imagine you are really struggling when you are holding the chick! Haha...

Aww...I miss the hang out time with you guys really! :) I miss all of them! :(

Fear not, I'm coming back SOON! :)

xoxo

♥ ashley ♥ on 6 January 2009 at 22:59 said...

haha..I was actually..and not only me, Xiang Instead was also the same. But he went in faster than me! :P

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez