Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Olympics closing ceremony.


Olympics closing ceremony finally has come to the end! China is the great! I'm so proud to being a Chinese! *LOL**apology for the late post*
.....................

Finals is approaching and yet I have no passion to study. Not at all!
I was thinking and calculating that I've been study all this while, ever since primary excluded kinda garden of course!...
study study study! Awwwwww! somehow I felt my life is miserable.
I fear of failure. I have five tough subjects to go this semester and I can tell you that I have no idea what's all about!
anyone can help me?!
anyway, I went shopped in Bangsar last weekend and I found this top that I heart for*mainly because of that huge bow in front*


I didn't buy that,just in case that you say is ugly!*I can't take it* :p

0 comments on "Olympics closing ceremony."

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez