Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 7 August 2008

maison...


A freaky,productive thursday= ladies night..lolx ^.^ *.*
I went maison with my course-mate yesterday and we were all having fun I guess :0
Well, I guess am enjoying the dance the most! *splendid*I love dancing actually, and I just missing the dancing time with my sister and other friends..
after clubbed, the driver drove to down-town. All we were to have fun and don't even bother about the oil price hiked lately.. Heading towards Sri Petaling in the first place and later on Sunway Pyramid, as well as Mutiara Damansara. We reached home approximately 6.30a.m in the morning and thought we might get up for our tutorial class and unfortunately the grandma tortoise said : I looking at you guys sleep til so soundly and sweetly and just don't likely to awake us! =.='' lolx..
By the way, I can still smell the smoke in me even after finished bathing!
anyways..
We don't actually cam-whore there,only a few. T.T


this is the current picture that I have...
more images are with the tortoise! -.-
get her to upload asap!* take your buttt off,you lazy dumb tortoise!*
I guess my readers can't wait!haha
:)
After all the rumbling, I shall prepare for the last presentation for moral subject, multinational finance assignment, on the other hand and yet the due date is on thursday and currently I'm still blur with it T.T *stress gonna visit me all over again*
wish me all the best and God bless me! *aiks*
************************************************************************************
Furthermore, Every Eyes of the world are on China as Olympics' opening ceremony looms. [08.08.08]
I guess I couldn't watch it due to some limitations here! I just can't wait to see how it will goes!

2 comments on "maison..."

@ppL3.....d@iry on 9 August 2008 at 22:10 said...

wow Su yin ~
since when u bcom a CLUBBER?hhhaha..
when is my turn to go with u to shake our BUTT together?

MAISON !yoyoyo!!

well..dont really like this club during ladies NIGHT..coz is too crowed ! cant even dance nicely..

blek

♥ ashley ♥ on 2 September 2008 at 21:51 said...

LOL...I didn't go that frequent!
I don't actually like that place ya :)
just went for once only..
^^

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez