Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Answers needed xoxoxoxo


Hey, people...:)
Let me be frank to you guys that I'm actually out of mind and indeed need your brilliant opinion regarding whether should I open this blog publicly or keep it as a private?!
I know sounds silly when I asked this sort of Question here!
Still, I need the answers. LOL

Secondly is that I'm still thinking to wrap my mobile in the way of protecting it from any scratches, dirt and etc. It costs about RM49 though~~ But should I spent on that?
My friend told me that Is kinda waste cos you won't use that phone that long and I seriously thought it was my 21st present from parents,so I guess I'm going to wrap it?! *dilemma and how*

what's your thoughtssss?!
Kindly help me to answer the two questions!
thank you and GOD bless you,people!=)
Finally, a picture of mine. My exam starts at 5th of Sept and might disappear some time, and the picture is just to in case that some of you might just missing me..*though the image below seems weird and ugly and please no nightmare after viewing this picture*
Have a splendid day, peeps..
~~~~xoxoxoxo~~~

0 comments on "Answers needed xoxoxoxo"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez