Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 14 September 2008

....dreaded finals...


I’m fighting in the battle field recently and I can’t find any great strategic that would able to weapon me and to win this dreaded battle. Two more papers are left behind and again I have to fight for my future. I don’t know what the result might be. I can say I lose the confident and the-heart that no more passionate for studies! =.='
My sleeping cycle has been wrecked ever since exam around the corner and the study sessions are fulled of candies, chocolates, snaacks, as well as caffeine(took only for day of exam)hehe.
Three papers have just overred, and I only have a desire which to pass the this exam! I guess my Heavenly Father can fulfill my desires and make my dreams come true! :):)
Only my Father who art in Heaven knows the result...
I'll be back right after my exam!

stay tuned people.. :p

0 comments on "....dreaded finals..."

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez