Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 3 August 2008

Foreva 21 [=


Maybe some of you might wonder what I am doing during my big day. Oh well, I wish to be vary mainly because am 21 this year and just simply want it to be unexpected and memorable. Let me be frank to all of you, people. I had a great and yet unhealthy day. I got flu again, and physical was actually weakened.

Anyways, that’s not my main point here. Ready, people, that’s going to be a long post. You may feel free to close this page if you’re bored of reading this.

First, I want to thank especially to those who celebrated, sending messages after messages and even giving me a called, in fact, presented me a special-surprised gift after all. I’m touched due to the both materialistic and intangible intuition.

Materialistic

21 referring to the KEY-to-unlock-the-freedom very frequent. I’ve got that key from the-one-who-baby-sit me since I was young. I received the key in earlier of the year 2008. That was my first 21st birthday gift and furthermore, my siblings also presented me with a digital camera as well as a roxy wallet. Until the month of May, my Parents bought me a new cell phone, sony ericsson, K770i.

I got another gift once my friend came back from Johor. She even bought me a tee and a wristlet. I was well-pleased and astonishing when she passed me that gift. I never expect that I’ll have that present that early and along with that.

I received a message from my friend who actually asking me regarding of my home address. *refer to the previous blog entry* from there, I received a heart-shaped pendant. *Is been some time that I hunger for that.*

Also, I received an angpau from my Aussie aunt. The amount is unspeakable for now. J

Lastly, I received a domokun touch light from my high school friend. Is likely to be a Japanese cartoon and I have no idea regarding of that.*no research is done due to the time constraints*

Anyways, thanks to all of you… I heart everything that given by all of you! *The scene is somehow familiar, seems to be giving a speech during Oscar rewards, and I really want to thank God, my parents who supporting…bla bla bla.*

Present from F.A.M.I.L.I.E.S:

I'm officially 21 from now!

can you see a heart shaped.

I shared these with those who went out with me =p

ain't that memorable and unique?

Gift from F.R.I.E.N.D.S:

mickey tee

Heart-shaped-pendant ^.^-Domokun-

Intangible intuition.

Thanks to all who sent me greetings message, MMS on the other hand, and even giving me a call in the middle of the night. Here it goes with the ranking:

1. My sister from Australia -message

2. My brother, Alfred -message

3. Jessica – thanks for your callings

4. Daniel, all the way from Sabah

5. Michelle

6. Mei Choi, all the way from Sabah

7. Jane

8. Shireen

9. Teng Leong

10. Si Ying

11. Parents that came back from yam-cha

12. Kun

13. Ker Yin

14. Mei Yen

15. Katherine

16. Hui Min

17. Pei Rei

18. Jia Xun

19. Jia Jie

20. Yew Fon

21. Pei Rei’s sister

22. Yee Cheng

23. Pui Ling

24. Stephanie

25. Aunt from Aussie

26. Vincent

27. Alex

28. Wayne

29. Hui Fang

Thank you so much!!!!!

I begun my day by having breakfast with my darlings friend. We went for dimsum in the first place, which is my desire for it. Thanks to the accompanied. We’d our breakfast approx 1130 and obviously going for lunch. Later on, I went to church shortly due to both eldest asking me to drop by and I’d a Durian Cake that was baked by my church member*no pic for that*. I went One Utama right after. *was actually anxious that my friend might smell off, thank God she didn’t*.

Yes, we went shopped again until I’m totally broke. I need donation seriously, any good Samaritan here?! My friend received a called from sister that giving her updated information of traffic. Is been a massive jam along the Federal and LDP highway. Well, I was questioning how come the highways are having such a jam during my big day!?haha. well, is all because the closing road of MRR II due to the corruption of the government fracture of the bridge becoming dangerously. I got this information from the news when I was having my dinner with my families. It was shown in the news if some of you alert on that. I celebrated my birthday again in the other restaurant this time. Parents ordered a-two-ways-of-cooking-prawn as well as the turtles that we, siblings used to eat when we were young and less likely to eat when we’ve gown up!

ashley and katherine =]

the unusual stuff that I used to spent on*giggled*

Overall, I’m pleased and satisfied because my sister told me doesn’t expect more, synonyms to don’t greedy. I understand the concept of “知足常乐” in mandarin, thus, I don’t ask for more like, Pepsi did! ;p

Here’s the end of my celebration and I guess I’m not missing anyone out! I shall get back to my college life where I have one more assignment and a test to go. I need to put more effort instead.



P/S :
  1. My friend reminded me that am actually wrote wrongly that I got my new cell phone in the beginning of the month of April*ops*
  2. another gift from both lovely-kind-hearted friends. thanks michelle and keryin.
I try to figure out the sentence once I read that message. I was shocked and kinda surprised when I saw keryin holding a box and I just came out from shower seriously and she saw my pity-ugly-wet hair! XD anyways, thanks for it. I heart all the junk-food inside especially you told me you still remember my favorite chocolate-Kinder bueno. In fact, that whole things that's inside the box reminds me of the memorable moment with all my primary school-mates during the children's day! >.<
3. thanks also to those belated wishes :0

2 comments on "Foreva 21 [="

MicHeLLe on 8 August 2008 at 09:45 said...

u r welcome my dear..
u so fast can figure out da word **swt..
next time must give harder sentences haha..
anywya happy birthday ya...
must eat all the choc up o...

♥ ashley ♥ on 2 September 2008 at 21:52 said...

thanks for that surprising gift!
wonderful*

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez