Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 14 August 2008

Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony




was too free to blog here and decided to upload some picture here..
Picture is always the key to compel my readers..
they don't really care the sentences and words that I actually typed.=.=''
anyways, here are the reasons why I support China so much and I heart the "opening ceremony" Thanks to the creative director-张艺谋导演*applauses*
Is fantastic !!!!




accidentally deleted one image :o
泼墨写意,画般感觉。
I love firework a loads! =)=)

To Malaysian,be a supportive and is a MUST to watch though M has a low probability of winning,somehow is only badminton that makes M proud!

08/15 6:30pm
KOR MAS Men's Singles Semifinal 2
Hyunil LEE (KOR) - Chong Wei LEE (MAS)
Malysian, *we are the second champion....my friend n....cos we are the champion...of the world...*

0 comments on "Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez