Powered by Blogger.

Monday 18 August 2008

the same month babe....


Here's some updates :p
C.W.Lee won only for the semifinals....
anyways, we are proud to have you, C.W.Lee as the only hope for M.
When I knew he was crying in the phone called, I was down and mourning...:(:(
anyways,you've already tried your best! support you all time. LOL...



*****************************************
I went for my best friend birthday celebration..
We became friends since we were four years old. The main reason is we were neighbour during that time and after she moved, we are still friend til now. Let me show you her picture.


me and my best friend of all XD
Celebrated her 21st birthday in a Japanese restaurant and more picture will be uploaded in facebook.*too idle to upload here*

cheers for 17years of friendship. xoxo
Last but not least, Happy birthday! =]

2 comments on "the same month babe...."

MicHeLLe on 27 August 2008 at 22:59 said...

hey fren..
u shuld put to public..
cos need read ur blog need sign in...sobz haha..

♥ ashley ♥ on 2 September 2008 at 21:36 said...

alright :)
thanks for the-opinion :)

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez