Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 13 August 2008

update..awesome..XD


Ashley is giggling...muahahhaha...
Because she finished her last individual assignment, also presentation yesterday. :D:D:D
However, she still need to face the finals exam that's coming soon. T.T
Anyways,
update!
  1. Wow! the opening ceromony was indeed antonishing and unbelievable. *applaused for China*, Still, I'll be supporting Malysian,Badminton! :) *Don't really know what have I typed!*
  2. I stop crying though is been some time that my sista has left. *so proud of myself*

I shall now print my assignment!

Have a blessed day ahead!,peeps :p

...PICTURE THAT SUPPOSED TO BE SHOW...

Here it goes with the first picture of presentation!

Cam-whoring lately =]

ash and jess

Allow me to introduce you a very-special-person and yet "The One who often appear in my blog"-me dearie-grandma-tortoise*

She looks G.OR.G.O.U.E.S. and of course an-imported-Philippine maid- don't you think so?!*giggled*:):)

Brain jammed due to the MF assignment and is all regarding the crude price hike and the root of causing inflation and bla bla bla...*not a good economist anyways*

P/S :
  1. Pictures and images here are all copy right! Unforeseeable circumstances might happen, and therefore,DON'T copy! ASK from the author-blogger for permission! especially you're the one that I'm referring to!

*was an insane writing blog here*


0 comments on "update..awesome..XD"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez