Powered by Blogger.

Monday 4 May 2009

tedious


I don’t really know what am I doing lately since I neglected this blog for long and instantly I thought of why the necessary to blog? Mainly goes to my sister or someone else?

Anyway, I have been busy with unknown stuff apart from exam. Well, I went through really tough time during my exam I would say that made me indifferent and speechless.


[I can only tell small lil part of the whole story as the story is still unknown, and I'm too idle to tell the whole story!]

The story goes from the day dad came back from out station. After entering to his bedroom, I hear his snoring. That’s my dad!

He is a sleeping-quicker not to admit!

I was too lying on the bed and phone rang unexpectedly. I thought it might be my aunt calling back from Qatar! But things weren’t as I thought!

Mum opened the door and dad is taking his car key! What’s going on? I asked.

Dad replied : Nothing larh, go sleep, just a small matter.

Again I asked, what happened? (Never gives up!)

Dad said: Going out to somebody’s house and will be back soon! Go bed’n dun wait for us!

******

The next day ;


There’s this somebody came to my house, looking for my parents.

Something happened till then.


/Story/


It would be a story of life I supposed since it still not solves as I’d already finished my exam! This case has really affected my studies in short.

Anyhow, I have tried my best to do it. Hopefully everything will goes smoothly as what tortoise thinks of!

0 comments on "tedious"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez