Powered by Blogger.

Monday 11 May 2009


Not mere a word-waiting to describe my current thoughts. But somehow dilemma in making decisions after decisions; harass of frustrations; unsatisfactory with something that is something to do with something!


Sometimes, we are dealing with lots of unfairness in out life. Or should I put it this way, something which is out of my expectation or we didn’t wish that would happen in us?!

Well, someone told me that you will found contentment in living a simple life!

I hope you’re right!


*********************


P/S: My acne turns worsen.


Mainly blames go to this >>>>



Shiseido

Pore Purifying warming scrub


The beautician was staring at me when I first entered to the room for facial. Well, I brought her a surprise which is the pimples over my cheek, chin as well. I knew she’s pretty angry I supposed!

And before I left, she told me never give her that kind of surprise again!

I have no idea why it turns like that larh!

Or should I go for the expertise of a plastic surgeon.

0 comments on " "

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez