Powered by Blogger.

Monday 20 April 2009

A sudden and unexpected


At Last, parents are backed here in Malaysia...
Unfortunately, they left their baggage in KLIA! *How hilarious joke of the year!*
Well, negative emos visiting just within a second after checking my mail.. all the blaming goes to the mail!!!!! Argh!!
I'm feeeling depressed, blues, chaos, annoying, frustrated, etc...
=(((((((((((((((

Well, I tell myself...
HAKKUNA MATATA = No worries

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

But somehow, there are two items that brighten my day/mood currently!

1. My parents surprisingly bought me a Tommy Hilfiger shirt! =)))))))))))))))) I never tell them that I heart this brand!! I can still smile though I'm having a fluctuation mood!! Haihz.




2. Krispy Kreme is in the town!!! I always being blessed with gourmet's luck. but I don't appreciate!
My sister will definately envy** :/

1 comments on "A sudden and unexpected"

luvbibibaba on 1 May 2009 at 03:04 said...

*envy* I absolutely jealous lol. Is okay. I can fly to Melbourne to get them! Wahaha..

Or else i will write an official letter to the manager and insisting one shop to be opened by Krispy Kreme! :P

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez