Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 23 May 2009

Just a lil update:


We went 1U early in the morning due to the J-card member day! *sigh*
7 Early in the morning!! wack away my sleeppp.:(
[I thought we are the early bird, but who knows.. not even 1 parking space left in old wing]

I'm happy somehow prior to the luggage!
I've bought a same luggage with this tortoise! refer to her blog for the pic of luggage.
I love my luggage as the more i look at it..
But dad said is just so normal?!
I asked him, How special you want!? ish!...
Anyways, mum told me that the colour is.. nice..!!! :))))))

I finally bought the luggage and ... both of us had the same luggage!!



Secondly,
We went Shogun for our lunch..
I don't really know that somehow just like an implusive intuition, craving for sushi?Hmmm...



The food is excellent, but I don't appreciate.







Me and my course-mate

me with the mess hair!
I know my hair is freaking P** JUST IGNORE THAT OK? :)
I promised I'll go hair cut once I settle everything! :P


Me and jess
Lastly, a pic of me!

0 comments on "Just a lil update:"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez