Powered by Blogger.

Monday 18 May 2009

The two(s) with Japanese lunch!


Today is a great day.
It changes a lot of things.
It is a meaningful and yet unforgetable day.
Hence, I brought my brother to a Japanese restoran that We,(siblings)used to hang out and have a meal there! XD

Allow me to introduce you~

The bro with the injury feet! But still hang out with me!

The blogger- Ashley XD
Alfred loves green tea a lot. He even took mine as his.


My green tea finished by my bro! is too hotttt for me! XD




My lunch




So delicious :P

Alfred's lunch
AWWWWW...
The souppppp!!!





This is the side order!




Well, I'm gaining weight! I know, I know.. I will control myself anyhow! XD
Is worth while of celebrating the wonderful day after all..
But sadly, amanda is not here with us! X(

0 comments on "The two(s) with Japanese lunch!"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez