Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 31 May 2009

Troublesome


Well, month of June is here [ :( ]
which means I need to Pack!
I need somebody to kick my ass and M16 pointing at me in order to start packing!!
LOL
I'm kinda lazy to pack especially I need to pack stuff for this coming weeked [Cherating] and [UK].
2 Locations..
Haihz
Is hard for me really*!

Stuying abroad ain't a wonderful or marvel thing!
In fact, many docs are yet to ready; body Check like medi, xray, etc...are yet to be settled..financial, as well..

What's more if you were to study in UK.. Though GBP has been declined as relative to last year! Nevertheless, is now appreciating like nobody business! and I must hold for more MYR in order to get more GBP now! :(((( *bad bad bad *


Can somebody help me to settle all these? How good that I can sit/sleep over; watching you to pack for me?!
dream on.. get back to real life! *aiks*

0 comments on "Troublesome"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez