Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 28 May 2009

I surrender I surrender


My sister was asking me over the phone: (5min ago)

Amanda: Have u yet to pack ur stuff?
Ash: Hmmm, everything settled and ok...I supposed, on the other hand, playing computer!

Well, I would say the days are yet to come..[14 days] and frankly speaking, I still didn't pack any of the stuff..
The luggage has placed in a nice place by me, and haven't been touch since the day I bought it! :( except I put 2 ribbons on it so far!

Thinking of packing... I'm truly surrender...
:(:((::(:(:(:((:((:(:((
I hate Packing that's the reason!!
especially when there's baggage limitation!

0 comments on "I surrender I surrender"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez