Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 2 August 2007

s.w.e.e.t XD


Im still in the stomach of my mum (= coming out soon,...my dearie was counting the hour for me in msn. =.=" Im so happy that all of my friends still can remember my birthday well..muahaha...isn't that a wonderful things ? I guess Im too happy with it.The only thing that is in my mind now is my daddy..My dad coming back from out station tomorrow because he wants to spend time with me while im born..I just can't wait to see him..My lovely daddy...
I remember we were on the way to ipoh...dad was so fraustrated with me and my sista of what we were fooling around..haha.He ended up with putting both of his hand beside the his ear.In fact,he was driving at that moment. My silly sista managed to cap the action down...
Here's the evidence :D















my funny papa, XD

0 comments on "s.w.e.e.t XD"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez