Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 28 August 2007

stress never end


what am I hoping now?

what is my aim for this year?

what should I do in order to fullfill my dream?

As exam is coming,I should be studying...But* *(disappinted with myself )

Most of the students have this attitude--Lazinesssssssss.........

aiks...I didn't want to study anymore,all books,notes piss off !!!!!!

I want shoppppppingggggggg as our national day is coming,for sure there'll be SALES

cannot tahan,want shopping...But I still got lots to study until I'm siaoooo now...

Stress pls get away from me,ish !!!! People would say that the stress is coming from an individual...?!

I have no idea...But I should be ready for exam cos I've bought my favourite cookies--oreo..

Ready,GO....Fight,Must PASSSSS...*I think I'm reallly siaooo*

only can go shoppppingggggggggg !!!!!

I guess I'll be the one that most happiest in the world when I've finish my exam...wahhaha...*can you see my tougue??haha..too happy.*

0 comments on "stress never end"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez