Powered by Blogger.

Monday 20 August 2007

exam is around the corner...=(


I didn't even realise that final is coming soon,and yet I am still fooling around.=(
What am I supposed to do.All this while,I've never been studying.kinda nervous.Stress is just right beside me.I can feel it.gOsh.I don't know whether can I overcome it or not..
I started to miss those time...feeling so great with all my friends in diploma.Though we've just known each other in a single seconds,it looks like you already known them quite some time.You can feel the friendship there..I love you guys..you guys are great..cheers =)

4 comments on "exam is around the corner...=("

YiN on 20 August 2007 at 10:49 said...

dun lik tis....:)try 2 study hard as u say..'dun giv much stress' 2 urself...i noe u can:)ADD OIL!!!

MicHeLLe on 21 August 2007 at 10:09 said...

let's gambateh together fren...war together....ker yin give u oil ...so u must add oil again...

♥ ashley ♥ on 22 August 2007 at 21:24 said...

haha...thanks to u guys...you guys are alwasy the best to me...BUT I miss you guys so muchhhhhhhh........T.T

MicHeLLe on 22 August 2007 at 22:24 said...

miss can miss...dun when exam miss ar...must miss the book hahaha!!

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez