Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 5 August 2007

Just an ordinary day...=)


unfortunately,I still haven't get any picture from my friend...anyway,I just have had a very simple and weird b'day celebration.finished class at 5++...In between the break,me with my fren went Korean food where near my house,*speechless*Later on,we still need to go back to attend class..gOsh**!!!!=.=''


At night,decided to watch cartoon of ALI BABA..I've a date wid him on tht day,wakaka.Supposed to celebrate wid family,while waiting dad to come back,I watched it,..em,.found that it is em quite boring actually.Here comes another show,which is beauty and the beast..im lovin it...muahaha..so
nice..at first,I tot is only ordinary fairy tales,BUT...I love that story d la.!!!aiyak..=0
After that,dad came back.We went out to celebrate.Is around 11++...haha.weird hUH ?=)
anyway,wanna thanks to u guys for giving me da gifts,wishes and celebration+surprised..
Having two test in a week...Feel so stress,cos I feel that im loss.stucks in some where which I do not know where am I actually...haihz..


*My korean U-dong*yummmmyyy

0 comments on "Just an ordinary day...=)"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez