Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 31 July 2007

thank u friends..!!! <3


This is my 20th birthday.Actually I forgot im 20 this year.The feeling was still in 19.
Here's a joke.How could a person can ever forget her own age,especially a gurl...lol
A pastor was asking me about my age,at the same time,he is guessing.Guess what He said!Im 20?He asked.lol.I was thinking about myself at that very moment.Am I look that old?Im always blur and I told him Im only 19.All my friends were looking at me,haha...was wondering what am I talking about,End up,I made everyone blur.haha

Even today,We were about to the karoke,I hit a branch that is in front of me !!! When there's something that took away my attention,I'll look at that place and again I will hit everything that's in front of me.=) yea,tht's me..
Later on,Im the one who keep eating the tip-bits.The drinks as well..Honestly,I tried all the drinks in green box.Im gaining weight since I had two buffet at the previlous month in Shangri La.Now,again?!!ops..I just cant stop eating nowadays.Im going to be a fatty dumb.. :(
I have a little surprise from my lovely friends..
When a friend of mine-min was enjoying her singing.Out of sudden,the song was gone and appeared a birthday song,I thought it may occurred some techincal problem.Suddenly,the door was opened and a gurl came in.looks like entering a wrong room-unfamiliar face,She was holding a cake in fact.Wow..Is that for me?Im not in a dream.Im in the real world,lol.
Im touched at the very moment..*truly*
thanks my dear friends-keryin,michelle,jiajie,puiling,humin as well.thank you so much,my friends.. :D
I'll show the pic in the next blog ya ...muhaha..im so happy. ;)

1 comments on "thank u friends..!!! <3"

j.e.s.s.i.c.a on 1 August 2007 at 03:47 said...

sorry i couldnt follow u guys to the karaoke..
hope u dun mind..
^^
hehehe..
anyway..
glad u enjoyed urself yesterday..
see ya..
=)

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez