Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 22 August 2007

Bad day


It shouldn't be a bad day because this is the day that the LORD has made,and I shall rejoice.Anyway,thank GOD,it isn't a bad day actually.I'm kinda down at school today.I think I miss my all my friend that used to hang out with me,studied with me,fooling together,etc..=)Thinking whether should continue my studies,haha...Feel like want to give up,.give up in everything.!!..But I do believe in GOD,GOD holds my future,HE knows what is the best for me,and em,I shouldn't be giving up so easily..am I right?^^

I still remember that my previous semester,I had darn bad results..But end up,GOD gives me see through the miracle that took place..Some of my friend may wondered why I can pass which carried so many papers...I do pray hard to GOD and HE reviewed to me what's going to come out at the exam in fact.As a result,I pass my exam,and able to proceed to the next level which I'm studying now.

Even after I proceed,I found out it is not that easy.It began tougher and tougher.I don't know whether can I overcome the circumstances.But I truly believe GOD will help me out...*Pray*

0 comments on "Bad day"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez