Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 29 August 2007


Yay,new layout..=)
No mood to study,so I'm here to blog..lol
I'll be the rapper due to my church anniversary.
Our youth is having a performance as well as other departments.
Imagining the day..Am I possible to do it ? *thinking*
Don't you think that is weird..cos is Meeeee...transforming~~ A rappppper instead of banker!!*dreaming again*..=)
My lyrics is simple by the way,I think some of you may heard this song before--"Amazing Grace"
The performance will be on Sunday,which is the day before my exam..!! sweat...*May the Lord bless me*

"Amazing Grace"
Amazing Grace ! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now am found
Was blind, but now I see
>>Jesus,Lamb of GOD< <; >>Worthy,Is Your Name<< *is adding by *our youth*

T'was grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
>>Jesus,Lamb of GOD< <; >>Worthy,Is Your Name<<

Trough many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come
Tis grace that bought me safe thus far
And grace will lead me home
>>Jesus,Lamb of GOD< <; >>Worthy,Is Your Name<<

When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shinning as the sun
We've no less days to sing God' s praise
Than when we first begun
>>Jesus,Lamb of GOD< <; >>Worthy,Is Your Name<<

[ I'm only rapping for the first two part...*Thank GOD for that* (= ]

0 comments on " "

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez