Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 16 November 2008

I'm still here on earth! =)


Is been some time since my last post. Well, I'm backed with plenty of good news.
  1. I'm feeling better as time passed by.
  2. I'm going to attend the-Tarcian-Prom-Night
  3. Party coming up in a course-mate's home
  4. Youth Camp in Malacca
Apart from that,

I'm working hard on my research paper apparently. Research never get done after all! *exhausted and mentally drained down very soon, any good Samaritans that able to me figure out my assignments?*:((
my brain been fooling by the volatility of crude oil. In the month of July, fuel price surge with unprecedented and recently dropped unanticipated?!
Haihz.. I'm going mad soon.
Just need to attach this information here in order to lending me a hand in my assignments. =)) You might use it as a references,who knows!? *evil smile* :P

0 comments on "I'm still here on earth! =)"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez