Powered by Blogger.

Monday 3 November 2008

The insane-rambler


I recently discover myself have been trying to seek things eagerly that I’m not supposed to have. Well, the inner or the weaknesses will reveal especially during times of difficulties. Let me be frank here, I may seems to be the-confident-person in front of the crowds, and yet a coward behind. Life is fragile, so do I! I’m vulnerable especially in the eyes of my families, Hence, they are always the one that stand for me! I hold the tears in turbulent circumstances and I’d successfully made it for several problems, however, we would only think the world is wonderful when things go by out side. I’m experiencing the personal treadmill due to the failure test that God has given me! I’m retracing the same circumstances and yet to fail for each time. What should I do? I knew I’ve absent to church for couples of weeks and as comparison from those time (This year would be the black-listed) I’ve drawn myself away from God and turned sin into more iniquities. Things becoming worst until today and in fact the constant worries made me so heartaches, dismay and distress! Grieving without sigh! Weepy without tears! Painsss strike deep in my heart!

I guess I shall forget the past and looking forth. I’ll not only grow in physically, most importantly, spiritually and get along with a healthy life! But how? Smile and wipe it out from my mind!?


4 comments on "The insane-rambler"

MicHeLLe on 3 November 2008 at 08:17 said...

my dear..cheer up...be more confident...
dont forget we had promise each other to gambateh together !

♥ ashley ♥ on 4 November 2008 at 00:31 said...

HAHA...
Thanks ya =)
But somehow is really hurting!
But I'll still stand firm.no worries :P

luvbibibaba on 4 November 2008 at 06:19 said...

You know we support ya! :) Stay strong my dear! Forget the past and look what's ahead you!

You will see the sun shine! :)

♥ ashley ♥ on 11 November 2008 at 06:48 said...

Thanks my dear.
somehow missing you..
this year less likely to see you again in Malaysia.somehow missing you! :((

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez