Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Unwell and unspeakable


"The momment when an infant came out from vagina, the infant will cry apparently and the hand of the infant will no longer "sticking" it together but to let it go. "

How many agree with this statement?
(I agreed the infant did cry)

What life meant on this earth?
We experiencing many emotionss, gone through and on the journey of growing?
But what's the word could best describe this?
only suffering or pain to explain everything?
of course, there'r also the-opposite side whereby happiness and joyous in this earth. BUT, with some constraints and limitations.
Even u don't expect sth to happen on you or in other words, unexpected circumstances...
Let's get the recent cases(so many just occurred in once) as an example, I expect non from those cirumstances, situations,...
.Haihzzz.
.Puff.
.Argh.
.Sigh.
Wounds inflicted from ------
Anybody:
Friends
Families
The-closest?

In a nutshell,
I encountered my life recently with only a word to describe challenged/pathetic,noob?!
what can I do?
You can't escape from pain and suffering in this life and especially in this f***king planet called earth, right?
Life is sh**t and im so bore of riding roller coaster recently.
I might need to ready myself to go college(driving) tomorrow ever since I've been missing college for so many days

0 comments on "Unwell and unspeakable"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez